Since established in 1994, First Choice Business Brokers has grown to become one of the largest organizations in the U.S. specializing in business sales. We have listed and managed the sale of over $7 billion in businesses for sale. Buyers and sellers alike can enjoy the ease and expertise of a national network of professional brokers.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Small Business Survey Results
- Percentage of small businesses with 0-4 employees 61.9% 61.9%
- Percentage of small businesses with less than 20 employees 89.5% 89.5%
- Percentage of small businesses with less than 49 employees 96.1% 96.1%
- Percentage of small businesses that make up all U.S. employer firms 99% 99%
- Percentage of small business owners with a bachelor’s degree or higher 39% 39%
Small Business Statistics
- Percentage of new jobs generated by small businesses in the country since 1995 65% 65%
- Percentage of working population (120 million individuals) works in a small business 50% 50%
- Percentage of all U.S. businesses are nonemployer businesses 75% 75%
- Percentage of small businesses that are home-based 52% 52%